Casey's BBQ Pulled Pork. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker. They do an overnight smoke, with a pork babysitter on duty all through the night to stoke the coals, monitor and.
Ingredients of Casey's BBQ Pulled Pork
- You need of Pork Shoulder Roast.
- It’s of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- You need of Garlic diced.
- It’s of Green Bellpepper diced.
- Prepare of Jalapeños diced (do not seed).
- You need of Liquid Smoke.
- You need of Bay Leaves.
- It’s of Of your favorite bbq sauce.
Our next door neighbor is a smokehouse bbq restaurant whose bbq is some of the best in the state and we liked this pulled pork better than his! I chanced upon a BBQ pulled pork recipe on Nigella's website (a community recipe, not by Nigella herself) and just by looking at the list of ingredients, somehow I knew that it'd taste good. This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled pork on a smoker or grill. Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal.
Casey's BBQ Pulled Pork instructions
- Place bellpepper, onion, garlic, liquid smoke, and jalapeños in the bottom of a large crockpot..
- Rub salt into meat side of roast and then place in crockpot fat side up. Put bay leaves on top of roast..
- cook for 12 hrs. on low or 10 hrs. on high.
- Remove roast from crockpot and shred meat discarding all fat and bone..
- Drain all juices from crockpot and return meat to crockpot..
- add bbq sauce mix well and cook for additional 1/2 hr..
- serve on buns of choice.
It's sure to be the best smoked pork BBQ recipe you've ever had the pleasure to eat! Transfer the pork to a large bowl, and using two forks, shred the pork. Add Plowboys BBQ Tarheel Tang BBQ Sauce to the shredded pork, to taste. Serve the pork on grilled flour tortillas, topped with the pineapple slaw and Kansas Flavor Bread & Butter Pickled Jalapeños. Juicy BBQ pulled pork served with home-made, creamy coleslaw on fresh, toasted rolls.