Pulled Pork Barbecue. Tyler Florence's Pulled Pork Barbecue recipe from Food Network starts with a flavorful dry rub that includes paprika, brown Tyler teaches Jack to make a true American classic: Pulled Pork Barbecue. Pulled Pork Barbecue Nachos with Malcom Reed HowToBBQRight. Betty's Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Barbecue Sandwich (Culinary Institute of America).
Ingredients of Pulled Pork Barbecue
- You need of boneless pork ribs.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s of Classic Southern.
- It’s of paprika.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of dry mustard.
- It’s of liquid smoke.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s of ketchup.
- Prepare of yellow liquid mustard.
- Prepare of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Tuscan Style.
- Prepare of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- You need of celery, chopped.
- You need of fennel seeds.
- It’s of dried basil.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- It’s of dry white wine.
- It’s of crushed tomatoes.
- You need of sugar.
Let's put it all together starting. Pulled pork is an American barbecue dish, more specifically a dish of the Southern U. S., based on shredded barbecued pork shoulder. It is prototypically slow-smoked over wood (usually outdoors); indoor variations use a slow cooker.
Pulled Pork Barbecue instructions
- Rinse pork and dry with paper towels. Season on all sides with salt and pepper..
- Brown pork in olive oil over medium heat until all sides until golden brown..
- Remove from fry pan and place in slow cooker..
- For Classic Southern: whisk paprika, garlic, dry mustard, and liquid smoke until well blended and pour over pork..
- For Tuscan Style: In the same fry pan saute onions, garlic, celery, fennel, basil and cinnamon until onions begin to turn translucent. Add to the pan the white wine, tomatoes and sugar, stir and then pour over pork..
- Cook pork on low for 7 hours, stirring at the 4 hour mark. If pork pulls apart easily it's done..
- For bbq sauce: blend ketchup, liquid mustard, apple cider vinegar, and brown sugar in a pot and bring to a slight boil, whisking so it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Serve the Classic Style with Coleslaw and potato salad..
- Serve the Tuscan Style with crusty artisan bread chunks and salad..
The meat is then shredded manually and mixed with a sauce. Be the first to rate & review! Barbecue is a symbol of American ingenuity. It transforms cheap, tough cuts of meat into tender bites of heaven with. Everyone needs a good pulled-pork recipe, and this, my friends, is the BEST.