BBQ nachos. Here's what you need: canola oil, chicken breast, kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper, garlic powder, chili powder, BBQ sauce, tortilla chips, shredded cheese, red onion, tomato, bacon, fresh. The flavors of Kansas City BBQ pulled pork inspire this delicious nacho platter, complete with layers of chips, beans and cheese. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Nachos are the best BBQ nachos you've ever had!
Ingredients of BBQ nachos
- It’s of Chuck roast/ pork roast/ chicken breast.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Onion.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Dales seasoning low sodium.
- Prepare of Doritos (coolRanch/ nacho/ or spicy nacho).
- You need of water/chicken broth.
- You need of nacho cheese (optional).
These nachos are made on the BBQ. BBQ Nachos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Traeger's BBQ Chicken Nachos recipe blends the flavors of Mexico with pure hardwood taste. These BBQ Chicken Nachos are a great addition to any party — especially Game Day!
BBQ nachos instructions
- In a crock pot on high heat if partial frozen (8hrs) or low if completely thawed (4-8hrs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. then add 1/2 the onion and 1 garlic clove.
- Put roast or your choice of meat in the crock pot.
- Pour the dale seasoning making sure to cover the meat.
- Then season with remaining onion garlic and pepper.
- Place lid and cook until very tender so you can shred it.
- Shred meat. (Note: fastest way is to use an electric hand mixer.).
- Add your favorite bottle of bbq sauce and mix well.
- On plate place chips (if you place chips leave a whole in a middle like a doughnut so chips will not get soggy).
- Then add meat to middle and top with cheese.
- Side notes: for best results infuse meat with just a little bit of vinegar and seasonings of your choice. Instead of using fresh onion and garlic you can use powder to taste) you can also mix it up and add jerk sauce (find in condiment sections) instead of bbq sauce best with chicken. Some times I top with nacho cheese but it’s really good without it..
Crunchy tortilla chips are topped with perfectly seasoned chicken coated in honey bbq sauce, crumbled bacon. Central BBQ is an award-winning barbecue restaurant based out of Memphis, TN. Marinated slow-smoked pulled pork or chicken on a bed of tortilla chips topped w/ BBQ sauce, cheese sauce. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Barbecue sauce is the secret ingredient that gives these nachos a little extra spice.