BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs). Learn how to make Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs! I hope you enjoy this Baked BBQ Baby Back Rib recipe. In this easy BBQ baby back ribs recipe, the ribs are rubbed with spices, cooked in the oven, and finished on the grill with a tangy homemade barbecue sauce.
Ingredients of BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs)
- Prepare of Some Baby Pork Ribs.
- It’s of Dried Seasonings.
- It’s of Some Brown Sugar.
- It’s of Some Salt.
- It’s of Some Mexican Seasonings OR Below Mixture.
- You need of Mixture: Cumin, Garlic & Onion Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sauce.
- It’s of Some BBQ Sauce (Enough for 2 Layers on Top&Bottom of Ribs).
- Prepare of Some Rosemary.
Spread BBQ sauce evenly on top of the ribs. Place green beans on the sides of the pan. BabyBack Ribs & BBQ on Eesti esimene ja tuntuim kogupererestoran. I love making things in the crockpot lately.
BBQ豬仔骨 (BBQ Baby Pork Ribs) instructions
- Dry the Ribs then season it with Dried Seasonings for 30mins. Tips: season the ribs for top and bottom sides – ensure every bit of piece is covered with the Dried Seasonings, then rub the seasonings evenly to get the ribs fully coated with seasonings..
- After the Ribs is marinated for 30 mins: Completely wrap the Ribs with Aluminum Foil tightly covered to avoid steam coming out (This prevents the meat from burning during long cook period).
- Oven the ribs for 45mins at 180 degrees Celsius (All Rounded Setting). Can turn ribs every 20 mins to cook it evenly..
- Once the ribs is fully cooked (the meat can be separated from the bone), pour all the juice away and let it rest for a minute..
- Spray some Rosemary onto the ribs, then put a layer of BBQ Sauce on top of one side of the rib. Leave the aluminum foil open and allow the ribs to be ovened for about 6 mins, with heat comes from one side from the top. (Temperature Set at 230 degrees Celsius).
- Add 2nd layer of BBQ Sauce after the first 6 mins.
- Turn the Ribs to another side (upside down) and repeat step 5 & 6. Then Done!.
It's really convenient and easy clean-up. Grill and Barbecue Pit Masters remove the membrane from their pork loin ribs, Baby Back, and Spare ribs so that their dry rub and sauce will permeate the mea. If you're throwing a huge cookout, this is the recipe to use. If your butcher has not already done so, remove the thin silverskin membrane from the bone-side of the ribs by working the tip of a butter knife or a screwdriver underneath the membrane over a middle bone. The BEST BBQ Baby Back Ribs.