BBQ Pork Tenderloin & Peppers. Malcom's Delicious Dinners – BBQ Pork Tenderloin with Green Apple Slaw and Chargrilled Sweet Corn #deliciousdinners #bbqporktenderloin #howtobbqright WHAT. Salt and pepper pork loin and place in crock pot. BBQ Pork Tenderloin in the Crock Pot.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Tenderloin & Peppers
- Prepare of pork tenderloins; trimmed & cut in thirds.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of onion powder.
- You need of green bell peppers; medium dice.
- It’s of red bell peppers; medium dice.
- It’s of large red onion; medium dice.
- You need of garlic cloves; minced.
- You need of chicken stock.
- It’s of apple cider vinegar.
- You need of A1 steak sauce.
- Prepare of bbq sauce.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of kosher salt & black pepper.
With Sauteed Green Beans, Red Onion, and Apple. You'll relish every bit of this dish, featuring BBQ spice-rubbed pork tenderloin served alongside a saute of green beans, red. Grilled BBQ Pork Tenderloin – marinated in our homemade Honey BBQ Sauce then grilled to juicy perfection, this simple main course is a summer staple. · BBQ pork tenderloin is outstanding and is the best grill pork tenderloin—period. Moist, tender, and the most wonderful sweet-spicy taste of Memphis BBQ.
BBQ Pork Tenderloin & Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Season both sides of the tenderloins with dried spices, salt, and pepper..
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large, oven-safe saute pan..
- Space out tenderloins in the pan. Sear each side until nicely caramelized, then transfer tenderloins to a plate..
- Add peppers and onions with a pinch of salt. Saute on high 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until peppers begin to soften, about 10 minutes. Add a touch more oil if necessary..
- Add garlic during last 30 seconds of cooking..
- Add vinegar and chicken stock. Quickly scrape up the brown bits from the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon..
- Cool until nearly dry, about 4-5 minutes. Add A1. Stir. Cook 30 seconds. Do not let sauce burn..
- Place tenderloins atop pepper mixture..
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until pork reaches desired doneness..
- Coat tenderloins with bbq sauce using a small spoon..
- Return to oven for 2-3 minutes until bbq sauce reduces to a glaze..
- Variations; Crushed pineapple, crushed pepper flakes, habanero, poblano, ancho chile, celery, celery seed, bacon, pancetta, red/yellow bell pepper, roasted bell peppers or garlic, tomatoes, jalapeño, yellow onion, shallots, sweet potatoes, potatoes, puree celery root, plantains, sofrito, beer, tequila, bourbon, rum, brandy, sherry, white wine vinegar, lemon, lime, orange, parsley, basil, oregano, zucchini, yellow squash, scallions, chives, leeks, kale, spinach, arugula, corn, cayenne, cilantro,.
- Cont'd: coriander, demi glace, pearl onions, mushrooms, molasses, soy, chili sauce, applewood seasoning, cheddar, swiss, pepperjack, monterey jack, mango, feta, goat cheese, cauliflower, eggplant, carrots, provolone, coconut milk, saffron.
This will become your top recipe for company. BBQ Pork Tenderloin Recipe – pork tenderloin seasoned with a homemade BBQ rub and grilled. Great on its own or on a bun with BBQ sauce! While mild-mannered pork tenderloin can be paired with just about any kind of sauce or flavor combo, you'll be hard-pressed to find one more irresistible than smoky-sweet BBQ sauce. Generously oil grill grate with grapeseed oil.