Honey Barbecue Pork Chops. Crockpot Barbecue Pork Chops with Apples and OnionsA Clean Bake. barbecue sauce, water, pork chops, apple, onion. I come across this recipe and I wasn't sure how honey & garlic would pair together, so I added barbecue sauce into the mix to give it some more flavor💛. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
Ingredients of Honey Barbecue Pork Chops
- It’s of assorted pork chops.
- Prepare of honey bbq. sauce.
- It’s of Tbs.brown sugar.
- You need of garlic cloves (chopped).
- You need of yellow onion.
- It’s of tea seasoning salt.
- You need of tea course black pepper.
A quick and simple grilled pork chop that everyone will love featuring a simple and easy glaze of ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and garlic. All Reviews for World's Best Honey Garlic Pork Chops. Add pork chops and toss to coat. Lightly oil barbecue cooking grate and preheat barbecue to medium low.
Honey Barbecue Pork Chops instructions
- Mix bbq sauce and, brown suar and, set aside then pre heat oyen to 350 degreese..
- Cut onion, and garlic then season chops on both sides, add everything to a baking dish with lid, then bake until meat is tender take out an add sauce..
- After adding sauce put oven on 500 and, broil to bake sauce on take out add any side dish..
Honey Mustard Pork Chops are anything but boring with a sweet, tangy, and savory homemade honey mustard glaze. Case in point: Honey Mustard Pork Chops. This particularly awesome sauce is a mix of honey, Dijon mustard, a little mayo for creaminess, and a few spices. Honey Soy Grilled Pork Chops will make you love pork chops again. View top rated Honey barbecue pork chop packets recipes with ratings and reviews.