Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese. Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese – Healthy Lunch Ideas "bbq pork loin recipe With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with. BBQ pulled pork sandwiches are often served with the addition of a cool and creamy coleslaw right in the sandwich and I see nothing wrong with adding The next time you make some pulled pork, make a lot to ensure that you have some leftovers for these BBQ pulled pork grilled cheese sandwiches! Grilled cheese becomes a satisfying supper when it is stuffed with BBQ pork.
Ingredients of Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese
- Prepare of th of a inch thick cut pork loin slice.
- You need of American cheese.
- You need of sharp cheddar.
- It’s of bbq sauce of your choice. I use homemade.
- Prepare of bread of your choice buttered on one side.
- It’s of garlic salt.
A slice of grilled pork loin is delicious on top of a bowl of brown rice, or in a sandwich with onion jam. This is a very basic recipe and method for grilling pork loin; I only specify salt and and pepper in the Heat a grill to high. Wash the pork loin and pat dry. Rub it generously with salt and fresh pepper.
Bbq Pork Loin Grilled Cheese step by step
- Put a skillet on medium heat with no oil or butter in the skillet. In another skillet put 4 table spoons of butter on medium heat..
- After you melt butter sprinkle garlic salt on the meat. Then sauté the pork loin slices til there is a sear on both sides. Once seared put on a paper towel plate..
- Then put the buttered side down in a skillet already heated on medium. Add the American slice cut in half on the bread. Then add the sharp cheddar a generous sprinkle over the whole slice. Then add the pork loin slice. Then drizzle the bbq sauce on the meat. Then repeat the cheese in the order I listed. Then top with the buttered side bread side up. Flip over the sandwich once it is grilled to your desired darkness of your grilled cheese. Let the other side grill. Once the other side is grilled to your liking put in on a plate, and cut it at an angle. Enjoy..
Pork loin looks great presented whole or sliced on a platter. Serve it for dinner guests, then slice it thin and devour dang good sandwiches all week long. You don't have to eat out to get tender, delicious BBQ. Traeger cooks food perfectly every single time, which makes creating killer BBQ at home simple. This easy grilled pork loin roast gets its distinctive sweet and tangy flavor from the marinade of lemon-lime soft drink, brown sugar and soy sauce.