BBQ pork chops. Juicy pork chops are great on the grill. Make your next cookout easier (and tastier) than ever with these BBQ pork chops. The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make BBQ Grilled Grilled Pork Chops.
Ingredients of BBQ pork chops
- Prepare of tomato seeds removed and chopped.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of yellow onion.
- Prepare of ketchup.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of garlic minced.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of pork chop.
Delicious, moist and tender, these boneless bbq pork chops cook up easy in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Just a few simple ingredients and you can have amazing bbq pork chops on your plate in. This tasty BBQ Pork Chops recipe will save you time and energy in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor. That's the magic of pressure cooker recipes in your Instant Pot.
BBQ pork chops instructions
- In a medium sauce pan add onion, cayenne, 1tsp salt, tomato, brown sugar and ketchup. Cook on medium heat for 25- 30 minutes.
- Rub pork chops with salt and pepper. In a medium saute pan add oil heat on medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add pork to oil, cook for 2-3 minutes per side..
- Remove pork from pan poor BBQ sauce over pork..
BBQ pork chops are a classic grilling recipe that is easy to master. Barbecue pork chops are a basic grilling recipe that everyone standing over the coals should know how to master. How to make BBQ Pork Chops Pressure Cooker Recipe: Place the pork chops in the Instant pot with a tablespoon of oil. Turn on the saute setting and brown on both sides. Add pork chops back into pot, with chicken broth.