Thai pork satay. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Pork Satay. Pork satay is popular street food in Thailand, where it is eaten as both a snack and an entree. You can make your own Thai pork satay at home on the grill or in the oven.
Ingredients of Thai pork satay
- It’s of of mash peanut.
- It’s of of coconut milk.
- It’s of spoon of red curry paste.
- It’s of of sugar.
- You need of spoon of fish sauce.
- It’s of of slices pork.
- It’s of of milk or coconut milk.
- Prepare of spoon of pepper.
- It’s of of curry powder.
- You need of spoon of sugar.
- It’s of spoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s of spoon of light soy sauce.
- You need of of coconut milk for grazing when barbecue pork.
- Prepare of barbecue bamboo stick.
Please 'Like & Share' if you enjoy the video! Follow my instructions and try this. Coconut milk imbues this pork satay with a subtle sweetness. Pork marinated in a Thai peanut sauce is barbecued on skewers with water chestnuts, pepper and onion slices.
Thai pork satay step by step
- For making peanut sauce.
- In the medium heat add 1/2 c of coconut milk add red curry paste fry till coconut get red and produce oil at the surface.
- Add other 1/2 c of coconut milk and peanut keep stirring till thick add the rest of coconut and sugar end with fish sauce, but keep stirring till become smooth sauce. Used fist 5 ingredients..
- In the mixing bowl combined coconut milk, curry powder, pepper, sugar ,light soy sauce and oyster sauce mixed well.
- Add pork and marinated for 2 hours.
- Prepared 50 bamboo stick.
- Put pork on bamboo stick for barbecue.
- Medium high heat lay pork on barbecue keep grazing coconut milk while barbecuing till all side are cooked and served with peanut sauce..
Satay, an Indonesian snack food, gets main-course treatment with these tender pork skewers. Serve with steamed broccoli and rice, or cucumber salad sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. Pork satay noodles are so cheap, quick and easy to make. A Thai inspired noodle dish that is both quick and affordable. Pork satay noodles use cheap store cupboard ingredients and minced pork is.