Yakiniku Rice Burger. This is a Japanese rice burger recipe inspired by the MOS Burger "Yakiniku Rice Burger". Experience this delicious sushi burger without visiting Japan! To assemble the burger, take one of the rice patties and top with lettuce leaf, add the beef and another lettuce leaf.
Ingredients of Yakiniku Rice Burger
- You need of servings, Cooked white rice.
- Prepare of ● Katakuriko.
- Prepare of ● Yaki-niku sauce.
- Prepare of Sliced pork.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper, to taste.
- It’s of leaves, Lettuce.
Bulgogi Rice Burger Recipe – This is a great way to enjoy Bulgogi in rice patty buns! Rice buns are unique, delicious and a healthier choice! Rice burger is the Japanese version of one of the most famous fast food products in the world – the omnipresent hamburger. Instead of traditional wheat buns, this Japanese dish uses pressed rice..
Yakiniku Rice Burger instructions
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces. Put the rice and the ● ingredients into a bowl and mix..
- Put plastic wrap in a cup or small container, divide the rice into fourths, and put each one into the container to make 4 rice buns. (The rice is less likely to crumble if you make the buns this way rather than just shaping them with your hands.).
- Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan. (Add oil so the butter doesn't burn). Cook the rice buns from Step 2 over medium heat, making sure to cook both sides until they are browned..
- Put the rice buns on a plate and cook the meat in the same frying pan. Season with salt and pepper..
- Put lettuce and the meat from Step 4 on the rice buns and it's done! (I didn't have any lettuce, so the photos show the burger with only meat.).
Wrapped in seran wrap, press with a small tool to shape it. In the same way, create three more. Karubi Yakiniku Rice Burger (MOS Burger). Rice burger had no sauce, made it pretty bland tasting and no chilli packet! How to eat my fish burgers with no chilli 🤔.