Barbecued Pork Belly. If you love pulled pork, you'll love this barbecued pork belly. Fans of spare ribs will enjoy it too and all the meat benefits from a rich, sticky BBQ sauce. Chinese Barbecue Pork (Char Siu) Recipe – How to Make Chinese-Style BBQ Pork.
Ingredients of Barbecued Pork Belly
- It’s of Pork belly slices (change to suit the amount of people eating).
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Prepare of Finely chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s of white wine.
- Prepare of Fresh lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Cayenne chilli pepper.
- Prepare of melted butter (optional).
Malaysian-style Barbecue Pork Belly (Char Siu Pork). Pork belly is a boneless cut of fatty meat from the belly of a pig. Rotisserie Barbecued Pork Belly. written by Mike Vrobel. Inspired by: Jonathon Sawyer The Greenhouse Tavern.
Barbecued Pork Belly step by step
- Marinade with all the above ingredients 3-6 hours before or overnight. (The longer the better).
- When the hot coals are ready to cook with, place the meat on the grill..
- Barbecue on each side for about 10-20 minutes. (Times Varies, mine were quite thick slices so they took closer to 20 minutes to cook).
- Turn every 10 minutes basting with butter if using..
- Serve with a salad or fries..
A skewer inserted into the centre of a slice should allow only clear. Colombian-Style Pork Belly Pork belly cooked to perfection. The result makes the somewhat tedious preparation. Remove to a board and cut into bite-size pieces. Try this recipe for Chinese barbecued pork, char siu, which makes an excellent filling for Chinese steamed buns or can be served on its own.