Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs. Chef John's indoor baby back ribs are seasoned with a homemade dry rub, then glazed with barbeque sauce and baked until tender and delicious. For make ahead 'ready to BBQ Ribs' I usually coat the ribs in the dry rub and wrap tightly and let sit in the refrigerator over night. Learn how to make Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs!
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Prepare of baby back pork ribs.
- You need of Badia Holy Smokes pork and meat rub or dry rub of your choosing.
- Prepare of Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet 'n Spicy Barbecue Sauce.
Oven Baked Ribs Are The Only Ribs You Need. by Delish US. Ours is deliciously sweet, savory, and sticky, like a classic bbq sauce but next-level. Baby back ribs are less expensive than pork chops—and for the amount of meat they provide, the price per pound is a great value. Think of oven-baked ribs as a four step process—bake, baste, bake, broil.
Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs instructions
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place ribs meat side down on aluminum foil. Prick back of ribs several times with a knife..
- Generously apply coating of dry rub to all sides of ribs.
- With ribs meat side down fold foil around it tightly. Place on a sheet pan..
- Bake for 2 hours. Remove and cool 15 minutes..
- Increase oven temp to 350 degrees F.
- Open foil,drain and discard accumulated juices and fat.Brush barbacue sauce on all sides of ribs..
- Place ribs meat side up on the foil on the pan. Leave foil open..
- Bake for 10 minutes remove from oven brush another coat of barbacue sauce on meat side only. Repeat baking and brushing with sauce 4 times for total of 50 minutes..
First, wrap the ribs in tin foil and bake them until cooked through and tender. Here's what you need: baby back ribs, salt, black pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, brown sugar, BBQ sauce, green beans. Rub in the seasonings evenly on both sides. Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with foil. Oven Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs.