Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce. Cut into individual ribs and serve warm with any extra barbecue sauce on the side. Are you infatuated with ice cream? Swoon at the sight of chocolate?
Ingredients of Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce
- You need of barbecue sauce ———.
- You need of ketchup.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- Prepare of hot mustard.
- You need of vinegar.
- It’s of oregano.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- Prepare of medium onion diced and sauté.
- Prepare of sweet chili sauce.
- You need of coconut ice cream, or vanilla.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of ribs———-.
- You need of pork ribs.
- It’s of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of ground white pepper.
- It’s of oil———–.
- Prepare of extra Virgin olive oil to fry with.
You haven't lived until you've tried peanut BBQ sauce. You could finish the ribs off on a barbecue instead of the oven if you prefer. While the ribs cook, put the double cream, lemon juice, chives and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and whisk until thickened. Serve the ribs with the jacket potato topped with a dollop of butter and soured cream.
Ribs with Ice Cream barbecue sauce instructions
- Sauté the onion in extra Virgin olive oil..
- Mix all the ingredients except ice cream with the onions and sauté for 7 minutes..
- Add the ice cream and mix well.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the seasoned salt And pepper.
- Remove silver skin from ribs. Rub seasoned salt..
- Bake in oven for 1 hour..
- Cut the ribs.
- Coat the ribs with the sauce..
- I hope you enjoy!.
Ice Cream & Ice Pops Molds. The mildly hot spice mixture rubbed on the ribs complements the tangy barbecue-style sauce used to coat them near the end of grilling. SYD Barbecue Ribs with Pico De GalloSlap Yo' Daddy BBQ. lime, apple juice, jalapeno, Roma tomatoes, SYD Hot Rub, Best Lemon Curd Cream Cheese Filling Recipes. When the coals are white warm, brush the ribs on both sides with the barbecue sauce. Korean Barbecue Short Ribs (LA Galbi).