Maple Barbecue Ribs. It's maple syrup season right now, so take advantage of it! If maple syrup is too expensive where you live or you just don't like it, you can substitute raw honey for honey-barbecue ribs instead.. Barbecue Braised Ribs – fall-apart, tender ribs in a sweet and smoky barbecue sauce that slow cooks right in your oven.
Ingredients of Maple Barbecue Ribs
- You need of maple syrup.
- It’s of Firmly pack dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of garlic, Crush.
- You need of dry mustard powder.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of ground cumin.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of each) baby back pork ribs.
The ribs are baked with the sauce. These Maple Barbecued Country-Style Ribs are dredged in a homemade sweet-and-savory Maple Barbecue Rub, grilled, and served either dry or slicked with a Maple Chipotle Barbecue Sauce you. This cracking recipe, shows you some of the tricks to get the best BBQ ribs. Maple- and Molasses-Glazed Baby Back Ribs.
Maple Barbecue Ribs instructions
- To make the marinated, place the maple syrup, dark brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, paprika, dry mustard, cinnamon, ground cumin, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir well to combinez.
- Place the ribs in the bowl marinade over the surface to coat. Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour, but preferably over night. (I place the ribs in a zip lock bag an pour the marinate over the ribs and kept it in the refrigerator for 3 1/5 hours..
- Preheat the broiler or the grill (I use the broiler by cause I don't know how to use the grill but it's your choice). To medium heat. Place the ribs under the broiler. Reserving marinated. Cook, turning occasionally, until cooked through 25-30 minutes. Baste with any extra marinade during cooking. Serve immediately..
Whiskey Maple Barbecue Sauce (see below). Reviews for: Photos of Barbecue Ribs. Maple syrup is made, not surprisingly, from the sap of the maple tree. I love it as a sweetener I then bake the ribs in a low oven for three hours, until the meat is tender and flaking off the bone, and the. Grilled Ribs with Maple Barbecue Sauce.