Ms. Theresa's BBQ Beans. See more ideas about Bean recipes, Bbq beans, Beans. Red beans and rice is a southern staple! These beans are even better than Popeye's.
Ingredients of Ms. Theresa's BBQ Beans
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s of 90-10 ground beef.
- You need of 53 ounce can of pork-n-beans.
- Prepare of bacon bits.
- It’s of packet Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare of dry mustard.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of your favorite bbq sauce.
- It’s of salt.
They use rib and smoked roast beef scraps instead of bacon and finely diced. How to Serve BBQ Beef and Beans. I served mine bowl-style over some brown rice and topped with cheddar and green onion, but you could also serve Serve these sweet, tangy, and savory BBQ Beef and Beans with rice and cheese for a simple and comforting weeknight dinner the whole family will love. BBQ baked beans are the answer; delicious smoky flavours added to a classic dish.
Ms. Theresa's BBQ Beans instructions
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and pour off any grease. Set aside..
- In a separate pot, add the can of beans along with the rest of the ingredients. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer..
- Add the ground beef to the beans and stir well. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes..
Remove everything from the oven, tear up or squidge open the potatoes, and serve with the beans, dollops of yoghurt and the homemade croutons to mop up that delicious sauce, with a simple green salad on the. Beans are a staple in many households. The Drawback to using dried beans as opposed to the canned variety has simply been time constraints. Make this BBQ baked beans recipe from dried or canned beans. An essential side dish to all things summer, BBQ baked beans are a perfect accompaniment to picnics, cookouts, BBQs, or camping!