Sweet BBQ Grilled Porkchops. To check doneness, I always use a digital meat thermometer to Rub the pork chops all over with the olive oil, then sprinkle generously with the sweet bbq rub, massaging it into the meat. Juicy pork chops are great on the grill. Dozens of these top-rated grilled pork chops start with a soak in a fantastic marinade.
Ingredients of Sweet BBQ Grilled Porkchops
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare of Pork Chops.
- It’s of Fresh Pineapple Juice (bottled juice works as well).
- Prepare of Perfect Spice Blend.
- You need of BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Rays, Arizona, ect.).
- You need of Sweet Yellow Onion.
They're the perfect easy meal for the You just can't go wrong with a good pork chop topped with sweet BBQ sauce. I think anyone will enjoy these BBQ pork chops. Sweet and Spicy Barbecue Pork Chops are grilled to perfection and glazed with a delicious homemade barbecue sauce for a family pleasing dinner. These oven baked barbecue pork chops are easy and tasty after a long busy day #familydinner #porkchops #BBQ #EasyRecipes.
Sweet BBQ Grilled Porkchops step by step
- Put the pork chops in a gallon storage bag..
- Add pineapple juice and bbq sauce to the bag of chops..
- Chop the onion into quarters and remove the center..
- Add onion to chops bag and shake for about a minute. Ensure you mix the juice and bbq sauce well..
- Refridgerate chops for a minimum of an hour max 24 hours..
- Add chops to the grill and add perfect blend spice. Grill chops until desired doneness or a minimum internal temperature of °145 is reached..
- Add more bbq sauce as desired and enjoy!.
Make the most of grilling season by cooking juicy burgers, pork chops, ribs, skewers and more. So light up the grill and get ready to please your family and friends with these simple and satisfying summer favourites. Grilled pork chop marinade that features a perfect balance of Asian-inspired sweet, pungent, savory, salty and tangy notes. Simple Grilled Pork Chops with Homemade BBQ Rub. This recipe for grilled pork chops is an absolute stunner and perfect for.