Honey BBQ ribs with cheese bread. Put a little spice into your grilled ribs with this medium spicy sweet recipe for ribs you can make in about two hours. You can also bake these in your oven. These Honey BBQ Ribs are fall off the bone delicious and even better, they are ribs in the oven!
Ingredients of Honey BBQ ribs with cheese bread
- Prepare of main ingredients.
- You need of pork ribs.
- You need of honey.
- It’s of bbq sauce.
- It’s of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of onion powered.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground ginger.
- You need of seasoned salt.
- You need of Cheese bread.
- Prepare of APF (all purpose flour).
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
- You need of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of egg.
Honey-BBQ Oven-Baked Ribs. Referral links are used in this post. These pork ribs bake in your oven. HONEY BARBECUE RIB LETS Applebee's Copycat Recipe. Ribs USA where America eats ribs. Come have some the best bbq meats in Southern California.
Honey BBQ ribs with cheese bread step by step
- Take dry ingredients and coat ribs, place ribs in zip lock bag and marinate for 24hrs.
- Take the wet ingredients ( honey, soy sauce, etc.) mix together and put aside.
- Bake ribs at 375°F for 20mins (flip over after 10mins).
- When ribs are done pour the sauce over.
- For the cheese bread: mix together flour, milk and egg.
- Whisk in the two types of cheese.
- Butter a muffin pan; pour in the batter.
- Top with more shredded cheese and bake at 350°F for 25mins.
- And serve.
It works even better with chicken. I make this up ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator just so I have to BBQ with. Four ingredients come together in this honey-barbecue flavored pork ribs – a deliciously grilled dinner. The famous Bacon Explosion, also known as the BBQ Fatty. Slow-cooked BBQ beef ribs under homemade barbeque sauce!