Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich. "crockpot bbq chicken With of recipes for lunches and light meals, there's no reason to be bored with your midday meal ever again. This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something you would order from a BBQ restaurant. The bbq pulled pork seriously falls apart when it's done cooking.
Ingredients of Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- It’s of pork.
- You need 5 lb of Boneless Boston Butt.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle Root beer.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- It’s 1 of large onion sliced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of regular vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare of sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Sweet baby ray's BBQ sauce.
Also, I have made it with both Root Beer and Dr. Serve on your favorite hamburger or slider rolls with some pickle on the side delicious pulled pork sandwich that is perfect for lunch or dinner! Transform your favorite BBQ sauce into deliciously sweet crock pot pulled pork that goes perfectly with just about any sandwich or taco topping. On a hamburger bun with coleslaw.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich step by step
- Marinate 5 pound boston butt over night in liquids listed for pork.
- In the morning sear meat on all sides and place in crock pot with marinade and cook 8 hours..
- Take pork out and here's the fun part, pull apart removing any fat then chop onion and add to pork..
- Empty liquid from crock pot and leave half cup of juice in the pot and put pork and onions back to pot..
- Add about a cup and a half of sweet baby ray's BBQ..
- Stir in sauce and heat on low for about a half our to incorporate the flavors..
- Then make some awesome pulled pork sandwiches. I used a brioche bun and served with coleslaw and my homemade baked beans..
Because I firmly believe that every sandwich tastes better with coleslaw. What kind of BBQ sauce should you use? When it comes to BBQ nothing beats a good, simple, pulled pork sandwich. And with this recipe, anyone can smoke a pork butt with this guaranteed "no fail" method to making the perfect pulled pork sandwich. Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich recipe video!