DANNY DEES PULLED PORK BBQ. An American classic, the meat is slow-cooked then shredded or 'pulled' and layered with BBQ sauce, pickles and slaw in a soft brioche bun. Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese recipe by the BBQ Pit Boys. This was my first time making pulled pork and I won't ever bother looking for a different recipe.
Ingredients of DANNY DEES PULLED PORK BBQ
- You need of dry rub.
- Prepare of paprika.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of ground chipotle.
- It’s of kosher salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of louisiana hot sauce.
- It’s of pork butt roast.
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of fresh crushed garlic.
- You need of brown sugar.
With just a few minutes of prep time, this super easy instant pot/pressure cooker pulled pork recipe makes the juiciest barbecue sandwiches. Danny's serves his Famous Pulled Pork, as well as Pulled Turkey, Pulled Beef, our NEW Texas Smoked Brisket and much more! We have a full catering menu with premium salads and side dishes and desserts. Roll the dough into a log shape, pinching the seams to seal it.
DANNY DEES PULLED PORK BBQ step by step
- preheat oven to 325°F.
- combine rub ingredients.
- take your pork roast and hand rub all the rub ingredients onto pork.
- place onion and garlic underneath roast.
- put in oven for 4 hours.
- when done the pork should have a slightly crispy outside.
- add bbq sauce to a saucepan.
- add half of the roast grease from oven to saucepan.
- add apple cider vinager.
- add hot sauce.
- pull pork apart with fork until stringy.
- add pork to saucepan.
- stir pork in with sauce.
- cover and let simmer for one hour.
- Use any bun but i prefer onion buns similar to arbys you can get them from most grocery store bakerys.
These BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are a crowd pleasing that is made with a slow cooker so the active preparation time is just minutes! I've got something fun for you today. I have teamed up with six of my favorite Chicago food bloggers for a virtual dinner party! Chef Tom brings together two of our favorite foods for these BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos, smoked on the Yoder Smokers pellet grill! Trim the fat cap and connective tissue from the surface of the pork butt.