Bbq pulled pork burger. An American classic, the meat is slow-cooked then shredded or 'pulled' and layered with BBQ sauce, pickles and slaw in a soft brioche bun. Your cowboys will come a galloping for these smothered Western burgers. Heres my Pulled Pork Burger, there are many pulled pork burgers out there but this is the Food Busker Pulled pork burger recipe.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled pork burger
- You need of onion.
- Prepare of pork shoulder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of chicken broth.
- It’s of bbq sauce.
- It’s of liquid smoke.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of garlic crushed.
- You need of brown sugar.
Chicken Burger – juicy seasoned chicken breast steak with the lot! This jackfruit burger is vegetarian pulled pork – and we love it. Everybody has their own reasons for giving up meat, and I've heard some pretty stupid counter-arguments in the past. The same goes for this jackfruit burger – pulled pork is not something I want or will ever eat – but I do like the taste.
Bbq pulled pork burger step by step
- Cut onion and put it at the base of slow cooker.
- Combine salt, pepper and paprika and rub it into the pork, put them on top of the onion.
- Combine the rest of ingredients and put it in slow cooker, cooked for 8 hours..
This easy pulled pork recipe skips the slow cooker to create authentic low and slow smoked pulled pork on a smoker or grill. The flat top does the burgers and the fryer does the fries. Use the griddle for bacon, eggs, and home fries. Or pancakes, fajitas, grilled cheese, you name it. Pulled pork is a great recipe to feed a crowd, served up in soft buns with crunchy coleslaw.