Mandys pulled bbq pork. A real good tasting Pulled Pork sandwich is all about hickory smoked pork shoulders done low and slow. And it's real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit. Like Wendy's BBQ Pulled Pork French Fries.
Ingredients of Mandys pulled bbq pork
- Prepare of pork shoulder.
- It’s of pasatta(pureed tomato).
- Prepare of your favourite bbq sauce.
- It’s of dry mustard.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of dried smoked habenaro peppers(optional).
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder and chilli powder.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s of cold water.
Wendy's went to this BBQ pit master's kitchen and asked him for his secret BBQ sauce recipe. At first all they got out of him was hysterical laughter, but eventually they managed walk away with a valuable tip. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker.
Mandys pulled bbq pork step by step
- Put all ingredients into a large pot bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer for at least 3 hours stirring every ten minutes..
- Once pork is tender and falling apart and sauce is thickened use two forks and pull pork apart..
- Serve on a bun with coleslaw or a bed of boiled rice (my daughter's favourite way of eating it).
They do an overnight smoke, with a pork babysitter on duty all through the. BBQ Pulled Pork Cheese Fries takes Wendy's natural-cut fries and tops them with cheddar cheese sauce, pulled pork, diced red onions, and a choice of BBQ sauce. When it comes to BBQ nothing beats a good, simple, pulled pork sandwich. And with this recipe, anyone can smoke a pork butt with this guaranteed "no fail" method to making the perfect pulled pork sandwich. This was my first time making pulled pork and I won't ever bother looking for a different recipe.