Maple BBQ Pork Chops. How to make delicious BBQ pork chops with a maple syrup and kecap manis glaze. The maple syrup can be substituted with honey, however it needs to be heated. Apply Grill Mates® Maple BBQ Rub generously to pork chops before grilling to infuse meat with maple, molasses and natural hickory.
Ingredients of Maple BBQ Pork Chops
- Prepare of pork chops.
- It’s of bbq sauce.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- You need of espresso powder.
- It’s of bacon-molasses grill seasoning.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s of olive oil; as needed.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Even though these pork chops are bone-in, they still cook pretty quickly. I do highly recommend using the bone-in pork chops for this recipe… boneless might be a tad more convenient. This recipe for Big Green Egg Maple Brined Pork Chops is from Dr. BBQ's book Flavorize and is so delicious I had to share.
Maple BBQ Pork Chops step by step
- Combine bbq sauce, maple, and espresso powder in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer while pork cooks..
- Toss pork chops with enough olive oil to cover. Season. Bake at 350° until desired doneness..
- Brush chops with sauce during last five minutes of cooking..
- Garnish with crispy bacon..
- Variations; Coffee, scallions, shallots, mustard, basil, molasses, brown sugar, liquid smoke, vanilla, blueberries, vinegar.
For this recipe I took his Maple Brine and used it on thick bone in pork chops. This was the best pork chop I have ever eaten and as a result I am now a believer in brining! Beautiful chops are brushed with thyme oil and cooked on an open grill alongside fresh peaches glazed. Felicitas has left Argentina and arrived at Jamie's Essex home for a delicious BBQ pork recipe. A sweet and savory pork chop with a three-ingredient glaze.