5 Spice Soy Sauce Pork Belly. 역대급 레전드 끝판왕 백종원 ′만능간장′ 레시피 Then, add dark soy sauce, regular soy sauce, rice wine brown sugar and water. Next, pour the braising liquid on top of the sliced pork belly.
Ingredients of 5 Spice Soy Sauce Pork Belly
- It’s of marinades.
- You need of pork belly.
- You need of chicken stock or any type as you wish.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of Chinese 5 spice powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of water.
Rub really well into the meat, but not the skin, and leave to marinate for a few hours or overnight. Similar to soy sauce, Golden Mountain sauce is a bit saltier with just a hint of sweetness. Rub pork belly with the spice mixture. Transfer to a large zipper lock or vacuum seal bag.
5 Spice Soy Sauce Pork Belly instructions
- Marinade the pork belly with spice powder, stock, sugar and pepper. Let it stand for 2 hours. Overnight is even better..
- Heat a non stick deep pan or pot. Put the pork in with the fatty part at the bottom of the pan. Cover the pan so that the oil will not splat..
- Keep to a low heat and let the pork sizzle with all the oil out. Occasionally, turn the meat to it's side. Cook the meat till its deep brown but not soft..
- While the meat is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients together..
- When you see a lot of oil coming out of the meat, pour in the sauce and cover the pan..
- Let the pork simmer in a slow fire, till all the sauce has almost dried up. Cut into smaller pieces and serve with white rice..
Seal the bag using the water immersion technique. Five-Spice Egg & Pork Belly Stew (Instant Pot & Stovetop) ไข่พะโล้. Growing up in Thailand, kai palo is one of my favourite Hard boiled eggs and tender pork belly are simmered in a sweet-salty five-spice broth…how could any kid not like it! It was a staple at my school. Pork belly is tenderlicious when braised!