Layered coffee cheese flan jelly. Cách làm rau câu Flan cheese ngon và đơn giản Thân chào các bạn hôm nay Handmade VN xin hướng dẫn làm RAU CÂU FLAN CHEESE NGON ĐƠN GIẢN, món ăn vặt cực kỳ. We layer coffee and cream to make a beautiful multi-layered jelly dessert. Cách Làm Rau Câu Flan Phô Mai-[How to make Custard Cream cheese & Coffee Jelly].
Ingredients of Layered coffee cheese flan jelly
- It’s of A. Flan.
- It’s 200 g of whipping cream (room temperature).
- You need 100 g of cream cheese (room temperature).
- Prepare 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 100 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 5 of egg yolks.
- Prepare of B. Jelly.
- Prepare 10 g of jelly powder (not agar powder).
- You need 6 g of instant coffee powder(good coffee gives good flavor to the jelly).
- You need 1800 ml of drinking water(divide in 2 portions: 1600ml and 200ml).
- You need 250 g of sugar.
- Prepare C. of Silicone bundt or rectangular mold for your choice.
OhNino #tasty #yourfoodlab Cheese Custard With Coffee Jelly チーズカスタード. Easy Coffee Flan Recipe (Flan de Cafe). This easy flan recipe is a variation on the classic Spanish vanilla custard called "flan" in Spanish. Espresso coffee gives this flan a wonderfully rich flavor, making it a perfect dessert to enjoy with a glass of after-dinner liqueur.
Layered coffee cheese flan jelly instructions
- Mixing jelly powder with sugar..
- Add 1600ml water. Sir then soak at least 1h. This helps the jelly better texture and prevent jelly from getting watery later..
- Microwave 200ml water in 40”. Stir in coffee powder. Set aside..
- Put condensed milk into egg yolks. Mix well. Set aside..
- Beat cream cheese until soft. Add whipping cream, beat 30” then add milk. Beat well. Set aside..
- Cook milk (using hand whisk to stir constantly till you see convection current starting to appear at the bottom of the milk (about 80oC). Turn off heat. Pouring in to egg batter, stirring constantly. Sieve it. (**).
- Boiling jelly mixture on high heat. Reduce low heat..
- Pouring 500ml jelly mixture into another pan. Keeping low heat. Add flan batter (**). Stirring evenly..
- Pouring coffee mixture in to left jelly mixture. Keeping low heat..
- At last we have 2 pans: coffee and flan jelly. Always keeping hot on a warm cooker. Stir regularly to prevent jelly from solidifying..
- Make jelly layers: Put molds for the jelly in to a large tray. Add ice into the tray. Add cold water. Iced water helps jelly to set faster or we can chill moulds 2h-3h in advance. Mix well before pouring the 1st layer coffee of jelly. If the mold floats, put something heavy on it. Wait 1-2 minutes for the jelly to set but not get firm completely. Jelly is tacky but doesn’t stick to fingers..
- Gently pour 1 layer of flan into the mold. Wait 1 -2 more minutes for the flan jelly to set then repeat with other layers of jelly. Don’t move or shake the moulds, otherwise the jelly layers won’t be flat and equal..
- Note: Stir jelly well before pouring a new layer. Pouring warm jelly makes the layers stick to each other better. Remove bubbles in the jelly if any. Using any kind of molds for your choice..
- Once done, let the jelly cool down then put the molds into the fridge at least 1h until the jelly is firm completely. (2h-3h) Easier with silicone mold..
- Once the jelly sets completely, take it out. Cut into small pieces..
- Keep the jelly in the fridge. Use within 1 -2 days..
- Best served wih iced milk coffee..
End the meal with a bang with smooth and silky coffee-flavored custard. How to make Coffee Leche Flan. Make the caramel: Place sugar in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Print recipe for: Cheese Flan with Coffee Liqueur. These best-ever cream cheese flans are incredibly silky and creamy.