Kickin' Cacao Chia Pudding.
Ingredients of Kickin' Cacao Chia Pudding
- You need 1 1/4 cup of almond milk (or alt milk of choice).
- You need 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds, ground.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Coconut Palm sugar (or choice of sweetener, to taste).
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of "pumpkin spice" (see below for mix).
- It’s Pinch of sea salt.
- It’s of Sprinkle of pecans (optional).
Kickin' Cacao Chia Pudding step by step
- You can leave your chia seeds whole, if you want a more "tapioca" type texture, but since this is "chocolate" pudding, I grind the chia seeds first. Sadly, I could not get them to grind at all with my granite mortar and pestle (like I do flax), so I use the flat blade of my MagicBullet. A clean electric coffee grinder or any flat blade processor could also be used..
- Blend all ingredients together (I use regular blade on MB for this), then pour into small glass jars or serving bowls. I make 2-3 servings with this recipe..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Add pecan pieces, if desired. Then enjoy the creamy, chocolatey, healthy goodness!.
- "Pumpkin spice" is: 4 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp ginger, 1 tsp cloves, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp allspice, all ground (of course!).