Strawberry Milk Pudding.
Ingredients of Strawberry Milk Pudding
- Prepare of Fresh strawberries (as many as you like).
- It’s of gelatin + 3 tbsp water.
- Prepare of strawberry milk.
- It’s of thick yogurt.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
Strawberry Milk Pudding step by step
- Steep gelatin in water for about 5 minutes..
- Mix strawberry milk with yogurt and sugar, whisk for a while. Put gelatin into the mixture. Use low heat and stir continuously until gelatin has dissolved..
- Pour the mixture into molds using a strainer to ensure a smooth pudding..
- Wait until they solidify. In room temperature, it will take about 60 minutes, give and take..
- Arrange strawberries on the puddings, and enjoy!.