Tembleque. "My husband is Puerto Rican and wanted me to make this! 'Tembleque,' which means 'wiggly,' is a creamy coconut pudding." Tembleque, which means "wiggly," is a creamy coconut pudding that's famous throughout Puerto Rico. Featuring GOYA® Coconut Milk, our Tembleque recipe makes a rich, cool coconut-flavored dessert. El dueño del gimnasio, enrique ingrato a dejado a john erick a cargo, y tremendo fieston que se arma alli! the owner of the gymnasium, ungrateful Enrique to.
Ingredients of Tembleque
- Prepare 3 cups of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Corn Starch.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of Ground Cinnamon (garnish).
I always get the shakes during oral exams. Here is a delicious coffee recipe. It is sure to be a favorite with my Puerto Rican friends & family. If you love Tembleque and you love coffee, then you will love this yummy recipe! tembleque (uncountable).
- Combine the milk and the cream of coconut in a cooking pot. Do not turn on the stove yet..
- Add the corn starch, sugar, salt and vanilla. Start cooking slowly in a low-med temperature. Stir using a small whisk..
- Continue cooking and whisking the batter in a low-med temperature until it thickens..
- Remove from the burner and put the batter in a 9 inch mold or 5 to 6 (4oz) soufflé cups. Let it sit for 30 mins before put it/them on the fridge..
- Refrigerate for about 4 to 6 hours. Garnish with cinnamon before serving. Enjoy!!! 😊.
A coconut dessert pudding from Puerto Rico. IPA(key): /temˈbleke/, [t̪ẽmˈbleke]. tembleque (plural tembleques). shaky, trembling. tembleque m (plural tembleques). shakes, jitters. temblequera. temblar. In Spanish, tembleque means wiggly or shaky. This beloved Caribbean coconut pudding is aptly named. Creamy, jiggly, and delicious, it's especially popular in Puerto Rico but has several variations.