Simple Choco Panna Cotta.
Ingredients of Simple Choco Panna Cotta
- You need of heavy cream.
- It’s of milk.
- You need of knoxx gelatin powder.
- Prepare of dark chocolate.
- You need of water.
- It’s of sugar.
Simple Choco Panna Cotta instructions
- First mix 1envelope of knoxx gelatin powder to 2 tsb water. Set aside.
- In a pan,at low heat, mixed heavy cream,milk and sugar..
- When it mixed well,gradually add the chocolates. Stir continuesly until it boils softly..
- Get it out from the fire then put the solidified gelatin and stir until it melt and mixed..
- Pour the mixture on your preferred molded container and let it cool..
- Once it solidifies, placed ur container with bit of its end reaching the hot water..
- Slid the sides with a knife then slowly unmold it to a container.You'll see the top melting bit covering the panna cotta..
- Decorate it as you wish. You can have a strawberry sauce beneath if you want.You can message me how to do it. Thank u & enjoy!.