Banana strawberry chia pudding. Mash the banana in a medium bowl. Mix the banana and the yogurt together until smooth. Pour in the almond milk, vanilla extract, chia seeds, and strawberries, and mix until well combined.
Ingredients of Banana strawberry chia pudding
- It’s of banana.
- Prepare of strawberries.
- You need of whole chia seeds.
- Prepare of soy milk.
- It’s of monk fruit powder.
And bananas… and anything that combines the two. So I made these layered chia seed pudding parfaits for Chobani over on Instagram a few weeks ago and thought I'd share for you folks here too! Quick and easy to make chia pudding with strawberries and bananas. Chia pudding makes an awesome meal prep option, so I recommend making a few flavors on a Sunday to enjoy all week long.
Banana strawberry chia pudding step by step
- Mash the banana and strawberries. A blender might be handy if you don't like pounding on fruit.
- Add the chia seeds, milk and monk fruit powder to the banana and strawberry mush in a large bowl.
- Stir well for at least 1 minute.
- Let stand for 2 minutes.
- Stir for another 1 minute then put into the refigerator for pudding and in the freezer if you want ice cream..
If you do actually assemble/mix the flavors ahead, I recommend starting your week with the ones that contain fruit (banana first!) as those will get. This strawberry banana chia pudding is a healthy, delicious recipe for breakfast or a snack. It will keep you feeling full for hours. Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding Price Breakdown. This pudding is such an easy, delicious, and.