Buttery Crab Bread Pudding.
Ingredients of Buttery Crab Bread Pudding
- Prepare 10 oz of lump crab meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsely.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped chives.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of baguette.
Buttery Crab Bread Pudding instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter a 9×13 inch baking dish. In a bowl, mix: crab meat, parsely, chives, lemon juice and cayenne pepper..
- Slice baguette into 3/4 inch slices and butter each side. Stand slices in baking dish and tuck crab mixture between each piece of bread..
- In medium bowl, whisk: eggs, milk, half and half, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp ground black pepper. Pour custard evenly over bread and let sit for 10 minutes..
- Bake for 30 minutes, until the top is lightly brown and custard is set. Let stand for 10 minutes..