Maja blanca. Maja Blanca is a Filipino dessert made from coconut milk, cornstarch, and sugar. Preparing Maja Blanca is quick easy. This Filipino dessert is something that I recommend for aspiring home cooks.
Ingredients of Maja blanca
- Prepare 2 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condensada milk.
- It’s 1/2 can of nestle cream.
- You need 1 can of evap.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel.corn.
The first maja blanca did not include corn and milk, but these were added later to improve flavour and texture. I like having my maja blanca with corn. I also love topping it with grated coconut or cheese. Maja Blanca Recipe is a Filipino pudding dessert that is luscious enough to the taste buds.
Maja blanca step by step
- Boil 2 cans of.coconut milk.
- Add sugar, condensada ang nestle cream.
- Add whole kernel corn..continue stirring until corn cook.
- Dissolve the cornstarch to the evap milk then add to mixture.
- When mixture is kinda fluffy and formed, turn off the fire then serve and refrigerate for 6 hours.
Although the ingredients used are common, the delight that it brings is completely undeniable. Maja Blanca made with coconut milk, sweet corn kernels, and toasted coconut. Rich and creamy, this coconut pudding makes a delicious snack or dessert. "Maja blanca is a Filipino favorite kakanin (dessert or snack.) This dish is sweet, delicate, soft, and Pour corn mixture into prepared mold. Cool until maja blanca is set. Cover mold with a plate and.