Chilled Lemon Flan. HFG chilled lemon flan (per serve). Please log in to save or rate. This Meyer Lemon Flan is as smooth as velvet.
Ingredients of Chilled Lemon Flan
- You need 2 oz of Butter (Unsalted).
- It’s 1 of Level Tbsp Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 4 oz of Crushed Digestives.
- You need 1/4 pt of Double Cream.
- You need of Small Tin Condensed Milk.
- It’s of Zest and Juice of 2 Large Lemons.
Let chill for an hour atleast. Then soak in hot water bath, remove. This sweet & tangy lemon flan recipe uses cream cheese for an extra creamy consistency. Treat the family to a citrusy Lemon Flan with Strawberries!
Chilled Lemon Flan instructions
- Pre-Heat Oven 150 Degrees.
- Lightly Butter Flan Dish.
- Melt Butter with the Caster Sugar, Stir in the crushed digestives then push into the bottom of the Flan dish – Bake for 8 mins – LEAVE TO COOL.
- Mix the Cream with Condensed Milk and add the zest of the Lemon, keep stiring and slowly add the lemon juice to avoid it separating.
- Pour Over the Base and Chill.
This sweet & tangy lemon flan recipe uses cream. Pour the lemon mixture into the flan case. Pipe some jam on top, then use a cocktail stick to. Share: Rate this Recipe Whip the cream and fold in. Melt the butter and stir. the condensed milk, lemon rind and juice.