Avocado chocolate mousse. When I was asked to help raise awareness and get the word out about National Diabetes Month—which takes place every November—I immediately wanted to help. Get our ultimate chocolate mousse recipe here. Fresh ripe avocados, combined with sticky honey and indulgent cacao for the sweet toothed among us.
Ingredients of Avocado chocolate mousse
- It’s 2 of ripe avocados.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp of good-quality unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s of Coconut chips (optional).
This avocado chocolate mousse would like to know where it stands. This avocado chocolate mousse is a combination of healthy and delicious ingredients that come together to create. Place the chocolate chips in a small bowl. Place over a small saucepan of barely simmering water.
Avocado chocolate mousse instructions
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine all ingredients..
- Bled until creamy and smooth..
- Serve mousse cold with coconut chips..
Avocado Chocolate Mousse (GF, DF, Paleo). If you've never had avocado chocolate mousse for dessert, you're missing out! Rich and velvety avocado chocolate mousse is incredibly delicious, easy to make in your food processor, and no, you can't actually taste the avocado! The concept of this mousse sounds. This vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse Pie has a healthy little secret.