Chia Seed Pudding.
Ingredients of Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare 2 tbsp of (thick) or 1 ¼ tbsp (smoother) Chia Seeds.
- It’s 1/2 C of (thick) or ¾ C (smoother) cream or milk of your choice.
- Prepare to taste of Sweetener and vanilla.
Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Pour the ingredients into a mason jar and mix very well. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then, stir again until there are no Chia seed clumps left and the mixture is fully incorporated..
- If you want a really smooth mixture, use ground Chia seeds and then blend the mixture for 30 seconds in a food processor. Whole Chia seeds add texture which is a delightfully unique taste, but doesn't hold up to the texture of creamy pudding..
- Cover the jar and store it in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours..
- Top with blueberries, your favorite fruit or dessert toppings when you're ready to consume!.