Badaam kheer. Badam kheer – Badam payasam is a creamy, rich and delicious Indian pudding made with almonds, milk, sugar, cardamoms and saffron. This dessert tastes divine and is great to make for any. Bowl milk and soak the saffron separately in lukewarm milk.
Ingredients of Badaam kheer
- You need 1 bowl of basmati rice white soaked for 3 hour.
- You need 5 glasses of whole milk.
- It’s 2 glass of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cardamom crushed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds crushed.
- You need 3-4 cloves of black or laung.
- Prepare 5 scoop of sugar or less or more according to dietary.
- It’s 10-12 pieces of almond soaked.
Thick creamy dessert with a rich almond base. How to make Badam Kheer: Soak badams in a hot water for about an hour. Drain the water, peel off the skin of almonds and make a fine paste in a grinder using milk if necessary. Almond kheer or Badam kheer or badam payasam is much sought after dessert for festivals like Navratri, Diwali, Christmas.
Badaam kheer step by step
- First soak the rice for 3 hour.
- Now boil it in water and put all the ingredients but not sugar.
- Now after boiling rice add luke warm milk.
- Stir the mixture at very low flame and check every after two minutes.
- Stir until rice mixed with milk and show like a thick upper layer at milk.
- You can add more warm milk constantly but dont make too much thick bcuz it will become more thick when it cooled down.
- In the very end add sugar and soaked peeled off almonds after crushing the almonds.
- Some people add saffron too its optional.
- Yummy and really super delicious dish is ready.
Here in this badam kheer recipe almonds are used instead. Badam Kheer is a rich delicacy made with almonds and milk. I wanted to try this kheer for a long time. Yesterday i prepared this for my hubby,. I refrigerated the kheer ,thawed & had it.