Saabudana kheer. Sabudana kheer – Creamy, delicious & thick pudding made with tapioca pearls, milk, sweetener & cardamoms. This sabudana kheer is one such dish mostly made during religious fastings. The sabudana kheer naturally thickens after cooling, so keep in mind the consistency you want in case you want to serve it cold.
Ingredients of Saabudana kheer
- You need 1/4 cup of Saabudana :.
- Prepare of Milk:0.5cup.
- Prepare cup of Sugar:0.25.
- You need of Ghee.
It is quick kheer recipe if. Kheer Recipe: Kheer is one of the most loved Indian dessert that is made in our homes to celebrate almost every occasion and festival and even without one. Sabudana kheer recipe or sago kheer recipe is one popular, easy and most loved kheer recipe across India. Wash sabudana in water and drain them.
Saabudana kheer step by step
- Soak saabudana in water for 30+ mins.
- Boil milk and add saabudana. Let it boil till it becomes transparent. Add sugar as well.
- Add kesar(saffron) soaked in milk for sometime + cashew, raisins fried in ghee + gasgase (poppy seeds)+ elakki(cardamom). Let it boil for minimum 20 mins..
Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the days of fast. Generally, kheer is a North Indian pudding made with milk and rice but here. Sabudana kheer is made with sabudana, milk and sugar. Sabudana also called tapioca pearls can Sabudana kheer is often made during fasting days. This pudding is light on the stomach and easy to.