Rainbow crepe cake. Celebrating with a Rainbow Mille Crepe Cake. Today's recipe on rainbow mille crepe cake reminds me that a lot has changed since I posted my Green Tea Mille Crepe Cake recipe last Fall. A Rainbow Crepe Cake, are you freaking kidding me?
Ingredients of Rainbow crepe cake
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 250 gms of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 90 gms of sugar.
- You need 625 gms of milk.
- Prepare 90 gms of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 drops of each of red, yellow, orange, blue, green and voilet colour.
- Prepare As required of White gel colour.
Top with another crepe and repeat until you run out of crepes. Start with the purple crepes and stack in the color of the rainbow, ending with pink. Cut the cake into slices and enjoy! Wake up happy with this bright and colorful crêpe cake.
Rainbow crepe cake instructions
- Mix the eggs, sugar and vanilla essence for about 3 minutes. Sieve and add the flour to the mixture..
- Add milk, with a gap of few seconds in small quantities so that no lumps are formed. Once the batter is nicely mixed add in the melted butter and mix well..
- Sieve through the ready mixture and refrigerate for about an hour.
- After an hour, divide the batter among 7 bowls equally. Add 3 drops of a different colour to each bowl and give it a nice mix. Start preparing the crepe. For this heat, a non-stick pan on very low flame, add a small quantity of batter and turn the pan in circular motion immediately so as the batter spreads well and a thin crepe is formed..
- Always keep the flame very low else the crepes will turn brown, about a min after the batter is added to the pan, flip the crepe gently with the help of a spatula. Repeat the same process for all colours. You should get a yield of about 3 to 4 crepe of the same colour..
- Once all the crepes are ready get them in proper shape with the help of a circular cutter. I prepared a mini version of crepe since tried it for the first time..
- As all colour crepes are now ready let's start assembling them. For that, whip non-dairy whipping cream to soft peaks (do not whip to stiff peaks as spreading the cream on crepes becomes a challenge, so keep it soft).
- We start with a rainbow pattern hence I kept violet crepe first, spread a gentle amount of whipped cream over the top, similarly repeat the process with other crepes on one above the other. Voilet, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and white. Repeat the same layers again… There should be around 3 such sets place one above the other..
- Finally, clean the sides with a clean spatula, we need the rainbow colours to be visible easily, top with few piping of whipped cream as per your creativity(this time whip the cream to stiff peaks), I preferred simple stars as mine is a mini version. Refrigerate for about an hour, cut in the desired shape and serve chilled..
Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" Billy Angel Cake Company in Seoul makes a colorful and fruity crepe cake. Reviews for: Photos of Rainbow Pinata Cake. Rainbow Crepe Cake – Birthday Cake Ideas – Rainbow Cake Recipes. So Yummy Rainbow Cake Decorating For Cake Lovers – Yummy Colorful Cake Recipes – Perfect.