Rainbow Trout Teriyaki. Combine marinade ingredients and pour over trout. My mum used to made us teriyaki with sardines and I learned how to clean them. I can't find them here, so I tried with rainbow trout this time.
Ingredients of Rainbow Trout Teriyaki
- It’s 6 of rainbow trout fillets.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of potato starch.
- It’s of oil for cooking trout.
- You need of (for sauce).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sake.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of water.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of ginger, grated.
Find rainbow trout stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. The rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) is a trout and species of salmonid native to cold-water tributaries of the Pacific Ocean in Asia and North America. The steelhead (sometimes called "steelhead trout") is an anadromous (sea-run) form of the coastal rainbow trout (O. m. irideus).
Rainbow Trout Teriyaki step by step
- Wash the trout gently with cold water and pat dry with clean paper towels..
- Sprinkle potato starch on the trout and coat each side of them..
- Put a pan over medium heat and warm the oil. Place the trout in it and cook about 3 mins with a lid..
- Flip the trout and cook about 2 more mins or until cooked through with a lid. Set aside..
- Place sauce ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and combine. Microwave 2 mins and dissolve sugar..
- Soak the trout in the sauce on both sides..
- Simmer them with the sauce and glaze. I didn't use oil for this step..
- Flip them and sprinkle some more sauce if needed. Cook until other side is glazed..
- Serve hot!.
Click Here to Show/Hide Spoiler Information. A wide variety of rainbow trout options are available to you The rainbow trout is native only to the rivers and lakes of North America, west of the Rocky Mountains, but its value as a hard-fighting game fish and tasty meal has led to its introduction throughout the world. Dorsal side of the body of adult fish is usually brown, olive green or blue. See more ideas about Rainbow trout, Fly fishing, Trout. Daniel Macalady 's Fly-fishing Photo of a Rainbow trout – Fly dreamers.