Rainbow Cake. Easy Rainbow Cake…From Scratch! "How to make a rainbow cake from scratch, easily!! Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" UPDATE: I have been getting a lot of questions regarding exactly how much cake batter and buttercream that should be used for this rainbow cake recipe. This Rainbow Swirl Cake is made with three layers of homemade cake with rainbow swirl frosting decorating the cake around the edges!
Ingredients of Rainbow Cake
- It’s 2 of and 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- You need 9 tbsp of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 cup of milk.
- You need 7 tbsp of melted Butter.
- You need of Few drops Red food colour.
- Prepare of Few drops Green food colour.
- Prepare of Few drops Yellow food colour.
- You need of Few drops Orange food colour.
- You need of Few drops Blue food colour.
- Prepare of as required Make 2 other colour to add these primary colour.
- Prepare 1 of big bowl whipped Cream.
- Prepare of some colourful decorative balls.
A birthday cake fit for a true rainbow lover! Rainbow buttercream frosting roses adorn this colorful layer cake. A cake that resembles a rainbow, and is topped with strawberry fluff that reminds you of cotton candy. For the cake, make one box cake mix according to the directions on the box.
Rainbow Cake instructions
- Take all-purpose flour and powdered sugar and sieve this..
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix..
- Add milk and butter gradually and whisk and prepare a smooth batter..
- Divide the batter into 7 different bowls..
- Add a few drops of each rainbow colour in bowl and mix well..
- First, pour a ladleful of purple batter on tawa and spread evenly..
- When one side is done, flip carefully and set aside..
- Similarly make all crepes out of the remaining 6 colour better and set aside..
- Get all the colored crepes are ready, arrange all the crepes one on top of others and trim the sides..
- Take cardboard, place some whipped cream and first set a purple crepe on base and spread some cream over this, and set all purple crepes and spread cream on every crepe..
- Do the same with all colourful crepes and layered with whipped cream in the same manner..
- When all crepes set, apply remaining cream on top and sides..
- Pipe the coloured cream and designed of your choice and decorate with some colourful balls..
- Now Rainbow cake on Tawa is ready to serve, slice and serve..
Find many more tasty baking recipes at Tesco Real Food. Rainbow Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Some cakes stand on their own without icing. For this bright Rainbow Cake, use a little whipped cream to make fluffy clouds. The gorgeous rainbow cake doesn't require any complicated cake decorating skills.