Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake. AMAZING CAKES like FOOD and DRINKS compilation! Amazing Cake Decorating Tutorial Like a Pro Fail-proof buttermilk vanilla cake recipe that's delicious, easy and downright impressive!" Listen, I don't know too many foods that can make you feel all cheery inside than the sight of a beautiful, bright rainbow layered cake!
Ingredients of Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake
- You need of Cake part.
- You need 675 grams of plain white flour.
- It’s 450 grams of unrefined golden caster sugar.
- It’s 9 of eggs.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 6 of different colours of food colouring.
- It’s of buttercream.
- You need 350 grams of butter.
- It’s 700 grams of icing sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Even better news: It's way easier to make than it looks, and no carving tools are needed. Consider it the perfect centerpiece for a birthday bash, baby shower or St. It's lovely and easy because it is mixed all in one- perfect! Rainbow Cake Decoration Tutorial, easy no tool required.
Amazing and Easy Rainbow Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and base line 2 cake tins.
- To make the sponge layers you need to split the ingredients into three. Put 125g butter, 225g flour, 150g caster sugar, 3 eggs, 1tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1tsp vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth..
- Next you need to split mixture evenly into 2. It's best to do this on scales so you know it's even..
- Put the two halves of batter into seperate bowls then add your chosen colour and mix. Keep adding the colour until you are happy you have the right shade..
- Then pour the batter into the prepared tin and place in the oven for 12-15 min or until a skewer comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a while then turn out to cool. If you leave the sponges to cool upside down they should flatten out into even layers..
- Then repeat from step two twice for the remaining four layers, using the remaining colours..
- To make the buttercream, beat together the butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy then add the vanulla extract..
- To conatruct the cake take a cake stand or cake board and smear a little of onto it and carefully place the first layer centrally..
- Spread a thin, even layer of buttercream onto the sponge and then carefully place the next layer centrally on top. Repeat with the rest if the layers. We started with red, then orange, yellow, green, blue, purple..
- Finally cover the top and sides of the cake with a thick layer of buttercream using a palette knife..
- Leave the cake to set for abour 1 hour before presenting or serving and ENJOY!!!! ♥♡♥.
Here's a super easy rainbow cake that is bright and fun for a rainbow themed party. I love cooking and baking ❤️ I tried to make your rainbow cake using your chocolate cake recipe And it's amazing! A roundup of rainbow cake and cupcake ideas by MyCakeSchool.com! We're sharing a few fun and easy rainbow cake tutorials of our own, as well as some fantastic rainbow cake designs from other cake pages. Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes and a weekly newsletter delivered straight to your inbox!