rainbow mac and cheese. Who knew the rainbow actually tasted like cheese? Pour the cream over the top. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Ingredients of rainbow mac and cheese
- It’s 14 1/2 oz of colored macaroni.
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 quart of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
It's vibrant, rainbow colors makes this meal appealing to both children and adults. Sprinkled with a bit paprika, and made with cheddar cheese, this meal suits everyone for lunch. My rainbow mac n cheese is not a real rainbow with real rainbow colours. We didn't think mac and cheese could get any better!
rainbow mac and cheese instructions
- boil the macaroni as per the package.
- after the macaroni is cooked add milk to pot heat add cheeses melt it till gone add butter.
- mix cornstarch and water add to hot cheese and milk mixture.
- it will thicken add macaroni to sauce stir into each other enjoy.
Mix butter, milk, cheese, flour and salt in a pot and let melt over medium heat. Pour melted cheese into four small containers and add in food coloring. Bake Mac And Cheese Mac Cheese Recipes Grilled Cheese Recipes Macaroni Cheese Rainbow Food Taste The Rainbow Rainbow Snacks Rainbow Grilled Cheese Cute Food. Because nothing says delicious like potatoes, cheese and prosciutto. So today we take a stand.