Roasting the Rainbow. I had a lot of fun making this video. Rainbow Roasted Vegetables are the perfect way to enjoy eating healthy, colorful vegetables for adults and kids! Makes a perfect side for quick meals or dinner parties where you want to impress!
Ingredients of Roasting the Rainbow
- You need 2 of large purple carrots.
- You need 2 of large orange carrots.
- Prepare 2 of large white carrots.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chive infused oil see my recipe.
Remove the tops and scrub the orange and rainbow carrots with a… This Rainbow Roasted Vegetables recipe is the perfect healthy and tasty side dish for adults and kids. Best of all, it's so easy to customize with any vegetables of your choice. Rainbow roasted vegetables are a simple side dish that is so easy to make. I am always on the lookout for simple side dishes, and this one fits the bill.
Roasting the Rainbow step by step
- Preheat oven 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel, wash, and chop the carrots..
- Mix the chives oil and kosher salt.
- In a plastic ziploc bag add the carrots, oil, and salt. Shake it up. This can be done ahead of time..
- Make sure each carrot piece is coated..
- Spread in an oven safe pan..
- Roast till carrots are fork tender..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I am a big believer that food doesn't need to be fussy. All Reviews for Roasted Rainbow Vegetables in the Air Fryer. How to make Maple Glazed Roasted Rainbow Carrots. I used rainbow (or heirloom) carrots for this recipe but it's totally fine to use normal carrots instead. The rainbow carrots look prettier but are also.