Chicken kafta. The Chicken Kofta Curry is a flavour packed chicken curry simmered in a tomato makhani gravy and simmer along with chicken kofta balls. Download Chicken kafta stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Chicken Kofta Curry Recipe in Urdu available at Sooperchef.pk.
Ingredients of Chicken kafta
- You need 1 bunch of rainbow swisschard.
- Prepare 2 of grey shallots.
- Prepare 2 lb of extra lean ground chicken.
- Prepare 4-5 teaspoon of baharat spice mix.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
Chicken Kofta With Tomato Sauce and Apple Chosa With Vanilla Sauce – You can actually amaze yourself by cooking deliciously perfect Chicken Kofta With Tomato. Chicken is perfect for those who don't eat red meat or are trying to cut back. The flavor of this chicken kofta recipe is great! Chicken Kofta made with Middle Eastern spices, ground chicken, and garlic piled high on brown rice with veggies, hummus, and cheese if your new favorite meal.
Chicken kafta instructions
- Finely chop the swisschard, leafs and stems..
- Finely chop the grey shallots..
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended..
- Shape meat mix into 4 large sausages and slide on skewers..
- Cook on bbq at medium/high heat for 15 minutes or until fully cooked, turning often, making sure they are golden brown on all sides..
- Serve with grilled vegetables, hot naan or pita bread and tzaziki type sauce..
You will need Kofta: In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for kofta except breadcrumbs and mix well. Thread three chicken balls onto a wooden skewer that has been soaked in water for ten minutes (to prevent burning). Download Kofta chicken stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality Kofta chicken stock photos and royalty-free images. How to make Chicken Kofta-Minced chicken koftas cooked in a flavourful gravy. Chicken Kofta Curry is meatballs made using ground/minced chicken that's simmered in a saucy tomato-yogurt gravy using Indian spices+herbs.