Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad. Pour the egg white, grenadine syrup, half-and-half, and gin into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake like crazy until the outside of the shaker has frosted. My family loves pasta salads, but usually they have too much mayonnaise or oily dressing.
Ingredients of Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad
- You need 1 of Pink lady Apple (sweet apple of your choice).
- It’s 1 of Medium sized chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Large red tomato.
- You need 1 of Fresh Lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Sea Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dried cilantro.
- Prepare of Olive Oil for cooking.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise, add a little more to your preference if you'd like.
- It’s 12 oz. of Rainbow twirl pasta.
- You need of Sea salt and Pepper to season chicken breast.
This chicken enchilada pasta salad is one of my new go-to recipes when I need to bring a dish to a party. Such an easy chicken pasta salad recipe you This chicken enchilada pasta salad is loaded with everything that makes enchiladas a favorite: chicken, corn, beans, cilantro, CHEESE, sour. One day I was thumbing through her book and saw a recipe for Curried Chicken Salad. I didn't have all of the ingredients on -I had cinnamon almonds leftover from another salad recipe.
Pink Lady Chicken Pasta Salad instructions
- Add Olive Oil to a pan, just enough to lighty coat the bottom and place on a medium flame..
- Take your chicken breast and remove any skin and disguard skin into the trash. Score each side of your chicken breast and salt and pepper on each side..
- Place your chicken breast in the heated olove oil and cook about 10 mins on each side or until throughly cook. Try not to turn the chicken breast to much..
- Grab a bowl and add Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Sea Salt and Cilantro. Next peel, core and dice your apple and place into the the bowl. Dice your tomato and also add to the bowl. Cut half the lime and squeeze the juice over apple to prevent browning. Mix all ingredients in the bowl and set aside..
- After your chicken breast has cooled, chop up your chicken into cubes if possible and mix into your bowl with other ingredients..
- Cook pasta as directed in hot boiling water and olive oil. When your pasta is done drain the water and set aside to cool for 5 minutes..
- Finally add cooked pasta and mayonnaise to bowl and gently toss together. Careful not to over toss and break your cooked noodles. Put into the refrigerator for about 20mins to get cold and enjoy!.
They are usually full of sugar but you can easily make a healthier version with honey. This chicken pasta salad is loaded, hearty and satisfying. The creamy lemon dill dressing adds fresh amazing flavor. This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables.