Stuffed Peppers. Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. Stuff big Anaheim peppers with chicken and cheese; then pop 'em under the broiler and serve in a savory enchilada sauce flavored with chili powder, garlic, cinnamon, and a bit of bittersweet chocolate.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers
- Es ist 10 of peppers (any colour).
- Es ist 1 large of onion finely sliced.
- Es ist 10 clove of garlic finely sliced/crushed.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Es ist 500 grams of minced beef.
- Du brauchst 200 grams of minced pork.
- Es ist 1 tsp of hot smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 1 of salt and black pepper for seasoning.
- Bereiten 1/2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Es ist 1 large of splash of worcestershire sauce.
- Es ist 50 grams of mature cheddar cheese.
- Du brauchst 10 tsp of golden breadcrumbs.
It's been proudly served at dinner tables across America ever since it first appeared in the Betty Crocker™ cookbook. These easy Classic Stuffed Peppers are a hearty but healthy comfort food from my childhood that is family approved and can be made ahead for an easy weeknight meal. Learn how to make stuffed peppers. Perfect for family dinner or lunch.
Stuffed Peppers Schritt für Schritt
- Pre heat oven at 180 °C..
- Slice top off Peppers and remove stalks. Carefully remove inner flesh and seeds. Give them a rinse. Cut the remainder of the tops into small pieces..
- Sit Peppers in salted boiling water (no heat) for 5 mins. Use 3/4 cup per Pepper..
- Fry Onions, Garlic, Beef, Pork and left over Peppers in Oil until brown over a medium heat. Add seasoning and Paprika to taste..
- Add Tomatoes and Worcestershire Sauce. Stir in for 2 mins..
- Stuff Peppers firmly and bake covered for 45 mins..
- Uncover Peppers and top with Cheese and Breadcrumbs. Bake uncovered for 15 mins..
Stuffed peppers have long been one of America's favorite comfort foods. Stuffed peppers usually include the starch, vegetables, and protein, so what to serve with them? Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of. They can be filled with any combination of starches, meat, beans, and sauces, making them the ultimate leftover vehicle. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them.