Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos. Last summer I had the opportunity to teach a weekend class with Matt Pittman at his Meat Church headquarters. The beef cheek is incredibly tender and full of flavor. It's marbled with fat and has a richness like no other cut of beef.
Ingredients of Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos
- Es ist 2 of wagyu beef cheeks about 1.1 lbs.
- Bereiten 1/2 of sweet onion sliced.
- Bereiten 1 of diced jalapeno seeded.
- Es ist 1/2 can of beef broth.
- Bereiten of Juice of 1 lime.
- Du brauchst to taste of Tabasco sauce.
- Du brauchst of Your favorite bbq rub mixed with extra Mexican spices.
- Du brauchst of Tortillas.
- Es ist of Mexican cheese.
- Es ist of Tomatoes.
- Du brauchst of Avocados.
We just started handling Ibérico Pork according to some customer's request. Pluma,Secreto,Presa,Cheeks and more items are available! This post is also available in: Spanish. Do you want to enjoy some real and delicious beef cheek tacos?
Wagyu Beef Cheeks Tacos Schritt für Schritt
- Heat the smoker up to 275°. I used a lump charcoal and post oak combo. Let the cheeks come to room temp and cover with the spices while the smoker is coming up to temp. I used a Spiceology Chile Margarita and Killer Hogs Hot BBQ Rub blend..
- Smoke uncovered for about 2 hours to set a light bark..
- Place them in a foil pan with the beef broth, onion, jalapeno, lime juice and hot sauce. Cover and cook until they hit 210° or shreds easily..
- Shred the cheeks and place back into the foil pan with the juices. Use tongs to load onto a warm tortilla and cover with your favorite toppings..
Then follow this easy and quick recipe step by step that will surely fascinate you. Premium Japanese Wagyu Beef provided bySydneys very own Japanese Butcher, Kimio Osawa – OSAWA ENTERPRISES. Savour the flavour of full blood Wagyu Beef. Choose from Japanese or Australian Wagyu Beef. And make a statement at your next gathering.