Chilli Con Carne. This easy chilli con carne recipe is a quick and classic sharing option for a casual night with friends. Find out how to make it at BBC Good Food. With chunks of chuck roast, browned in bacon fat and cooked with red kidney beans, red chili and chipotle chili, onion, garlic, jalapeños Chili Con Carne Recipe.
Ingredients of Chilli Con Carne
- Du brauchst 500 grams of minced (ground) beef.
- Es ist 1 of large red onion, finely chopped.
- Bereiten 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Es ist 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp. of smoked paprika.
- Bereiten 1 of whole red chilli.
- Es ist 1 tbsp. of ground cumin.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp. of ground coriander.
- Es ist 1 tsp of sugar or sweetener.
- Du brauchst 1 tin of red kidney beans.
- Es ist 1 of red pepper roughly chopped.
- Es ist 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp. of tomato puree.
- Du brauchst 1 tbsp. of marmite or beef bouillon.
- Du brauchst of x 2 stock cubes in 300 ml of hot water.
- Es ist 100 gram of dark high coco solid chocolate (optional).
- Bereiten of Fresh Coriander and handful roughly chopped.
- Es ist 160 gram of plain or pilau rice.
- Du brauchst 1 of juice of a lime.
- Du brauchst of Large sprinkling of Salt and Pepper.
To me that combination was strange. Maybe I'm not too adventurous with my chile con carne, but I r. "Chili con Carne". Three little words that describe such a wonderful meal. It literally translates from Spanish to Chili con carne originated in the region spreading Southern Texas and Northern Mexico.
Chilli Con Carne Schritt für Schritt
- Using a large frying pan or pan, place on a high heat, add the beef and break it up stirring it well so that it browns. Next add the spices and chilli place into the minced beef, give it a stir so that the heat releases the flavours. Throw the onion, garlic and stir well..
- Once the onions have softened, add the tomatoes, hot beef stock, marmite, red pepper and kidney beans..
- Leave to simmer for 30 – 40 minutes or even longer if you have time. Boil the rice as per packet instructions. Once it has thickened at the chocolate and mix in well. Roughly chop the coriander to add to the rice and to garnish. Squeeze lime onto the rice to serve. Its now ready to serve. Enjoy !.
Chili Con Carne is a great way to use up extra ingredients in your kitchen. It may take a while to prepare, but the results are well worth it. Because you end up with such a large amount, it is perfect. Chilli con carne is the affordable mid-week favourite that the whole family will love eating again and The best part about making this easy chilli con carne is that you can make enough for lunch or. This meatless (aka vegan) The lentils and beans ensure the chili is hearty and filling, while the peppers, onion and corn give it that real chili con carne feel.