Deer/beef jerky trial #1. Be sure to cut against the grain so the jerky pulls apart easier. The Bearded Butchers are a participant in the Amazon Services. A zesty venison jerky that you can make at home in your oven.
Ingredients of Deer/beef jerky trial #1
- Es ist 4 lbs of meat cut into strips.
- Du brauchst 4 tbs of Morton's TenderQuick.
- Bereiten 1/2 cup of Dale's low sodium.
- Bereiten 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Bereiten 1.5 tsp of liquid smoke.
- Es ist 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Es ist 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Du brauchst 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Bereiten 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
The jerky is perfect for a road trip or camping trip. A deer jerky recipe spiced with spicy Mexican chipotles in adobo. This is a great venison jerky recipe from award-winning chef Hank Shaw. Through a fair bit of trial and error I've come up with this, my favorite deer jerky recipe.
Deer/beef jerky trial #1 Anleitung
- Combine in bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Marinate in fridge at least overnight.
- Place in dehydrator until dry.
- Note: this is a trial run. My original recipe got lost so I'm trying to recreate it from memory. Will update when I get it right again. Also drying times will vary depending on your dehydrator..
Three jerky recipes that are perfect for deer/venison, beef, or turkey jerky. I've used ground meat and food dehydrator. This makes a great snack anytime or a great gift for Christmas. The Best Jerky in the World Is Made from Deer—Not Beef. Once you've made your own, you'll never go back to Jack Link's. "I've always made jerky in one form or another, whether that's beef or deer or goose," says Kirkland. "You just test, taste, and go with what you like the most." Make your own Beef or Deer Jerky at home with our AC Legg Traditional jerky seasonings and SAVE Money!