My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because as long as you cook it for an hour or two on low heat Make sure your wok is not too hot as the slurry can immediately congeal once it hits the surface. This is especially important if you use the cast iron wok.
Ingredients of My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰
- Bereiten 400 grams of sirloin beef or frying steak cut into 5mm 1/4 inch slices.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Corn Flour / Corn Startch.
- Bereiten 2 tbsp of olive oil or veg oil.
- Es ist 1 piece (1 inch) of Root Ginger, peeled and grated.
- Bereiten 300 grams of thin sliced veg. ie carrot,Onion,or Shallots green beans, red cabbage,loose corn, pak choy Courgette some or all.
- Du brauchst 1 pinch (1/4 tsp) of Chilli powder.
- Bereiten 1 dash of light soy sauce to taste.
- Du brauchst 1 of For The Marinade.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of Dark Soy sauce.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of Rice Wine.
- Du brauchst 2 pinch of Black Pepper.
That said, we think searing beef. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. For now, I present to you this classic Beef Stir Fry made using Charlie. 🙂 BUT I've also provided the ingredients to make the sauce from scratch too. Eef stir fry, loaded with tons of fresh vegetables and a tasty sauce, is a quick and easy dinner best cooked in a wok that your family will love.
My Hot Beef Stir Fry 😰 Schritt für Schritt
- Mix all the Marinade ingredients together in a large bowl, then add the beef strips and stir to coat.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and set aside for 20 minutes. Then remove from marinade and dust the pieces of beef in the corn flour.
- Heat a wok on high heat when it starts to smoke add half the oil. Add the ginger and chilli flakes and fry for a secound or two..
- Then add your mix of veg and stir in, add a little drop of water to help with the steaming the veg. Cook for 1-2 minutes and transfer to a plate..
- Put the wok back over the heat, and add the remaining oil..
- Add the beef let settle for a few secounds then stir the beef in the wok for 1-2 minutes..
- Tip back in the veg and stir in with the beef and mix together for a further 1-2 minutes. Season further, to taste with light soy sauce and black pepper..
- Serve immediatley.Enjoy with some fried Rice or Noodles..
Beef Stir Fry is one of my family's favorite recipes. It has everything you want in a dinner – protein, loads of veggies, and great flavor! This Beef Stir Fry is literally the best stir fry you'll ever try. This Beef Stir Fry doesn't stand far from the Beef Lo Mein Recipe; it's just as delicious, and I am excited for all of you to try both recipes. The smokiness that comes from the vegetables stir-fried in a blazing hot wok.