Mike's Healthier Meatballs. Although Jersey Mike's prides itself for serving up handmade hoagies, you should still be mindful of what Below is our breakdown of every sub on the Jersey Mike's menu, ranked from best to worst. Craving Jersey Mike's, but can't decide what to order? Here are the best Jersey Mike's menu items, ranked by users everywhere.
Ingredients of Mike's Healthier Meatballs
- Bereiten of For the meatballs.
- Du brauchst 2 lb of ground beef.
- Bereiten 2 cup of Roughly chopped mushrooms.
- Es ist 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Es ist 4 of garlic cloves.
- Du brauchst 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Du brauchst 1 large of egg.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of ketchup.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Es ist 1 tbsp of dry oregano.
- Du brauchst 2 tbsp of BBQ spice mix.
- Es ist 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Es ist 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Du brauchst of For the sauce.
- Du brauchst 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Du brauchst 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Du brauchst 3 of garlic cloves roughly chopped.
- Bereiten 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes.
- Du brauchst 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Es ist 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Bereiten 3 tbsp of freshly chopped basil.
- Bereiten 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Du brauchst 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
A healthier meatball is great, but not if it's served over a pile of white rice. So opt for better sides, such as polenta, brown rice or whole-wheat pasta. And if you're making a meatball sub, choose.. Easy Swedish Meatball Sauce, Meatballs With Peppers In A Tomato Sauce, Stir-fry Thai Noodles With Chicken Meatballs.
Mike's Healthier Meatballs Schritt für Schritt
- In a large skillet, on medium high heat, add onions, mushrooms, salt and pepper.
- Sauteed until soft and mushrooms released most of their water.
- Add garlic and cook for an extra minute, then put aside to cool.
- In a food processor add cilantro and sauteed vegetables..
- Pulse until finely chopped, not pureed..
- In a large bowl add the meat, sauteed vegetables and the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Let rest, covered, in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- For the sauce:.
- In a large saucepan add the first three ingredients and sauteed until tender..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes..
- I use a chopping wand to smooth out the sauce.
- Line a half sized sheet pan with foil and scoop out your meatballs.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.
- Carefully place meatballs into sauce pan and continue to cook for about half an hour.
With over a dozen flavors available from cranberry lemonade to classic margarita, there's a refreshing mike's hard flavor for everyone. Meatballs can be made out of all kinds of muscle-building proteins like beef, bison, chicken, and turkey. These foods contain branch chain amino acids (BCAAs), including valine, leucine, and isoleucine. These healthy meatballs and their delicious sauce hide a variety of vegetables – but the kids will never guess! This dish is also suitable for freezing so perfect for making ahead or saving any leftovers.